Paul Pierce is down for a couple weeks: In his stead, who will step up and becomes the Celtics starting small forward? I would write an article about Doc Rivers’ dilemma, but I couldn’t put it any better than Rich Levine does here:
Actually, I’ll still probably write an article about it. But still.
- Philly knows it dodged a Paul Pierce-sized bullet
- Paul Pierce has ‘medical procedure’ on knee, out for up to two weeks
- Austin Rivers, Doc’s son, almost beat Paul Pierce in a one-on-one game
- The Morning Walkthrough: Paul Pierce, more efficient basketball player and more efficient person
- Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce named to SI’s All-Decade team