Boston Celtics vs. Toronto Raptors
TD Bank Garden
- Injured Celtics- Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Rajon Rondo (highly unlikely)
- Injured Raptors- Hedo Turkoglu (doubtful), Jose Calderon, Reggie Evans
- Celtics are on a 3-game losing streak
- Raptors are on a 5-game winning streak
Keys to the game
- Ray Allen- Only remaining healthy member of The Big Three, needs to have a big game for the C’s.
- Rasheed Wallace vs. Chris Bosh- Bosh (23.8 pts, 11.3 rebs) has been fantastic for the Raptors, and the Celtics could struggle to guard the versatile big man.
- Defense- The Raptors have the worst defense in the league, and struggle to stop their opponents, while the Celtics defense has not been good since the injuries to KG and Pierce.
Projected Starting Lineups:
- PG- Tony Allen
- SG- Ray Allen
- SF- J.R. Giddens
- PF- Rasheed Wallace
- C- Kendrick Perkins
- PG- Jarrett Jack
- SG- DeMar Derozan
- SF- Antoine Wright
- PF- Chris Bosh
- C- Andrea Bargnani