The latest updates from today’s practice, from ace reporter Chris Forsberg’s Twitter account:
Perkins and House both have flu. Doc says Perkins is likely to travel today, House likely not with a fever.
After finally hearing some good news about Pierce and Rondo, the Celtics run of bad luck continues with the illness of Kendrick Perkins and Eddie House. In case the injuries, sicknesses, and craziness have rattled your memory, here is an updated status of all the unhealthy Boston Celtics:
- Kevin Garnett- Bum knee, did not practice, likely out for another week or so.
- Eddie House- Flu, unlikely to make road trip to Miami.
- Marquis Daniels- Left wrist/thumb injury, out.
Game Time Decision:
- Rajon Rondo- Practiced today despite hamstring injury, but Doc says no decision has been made for Miami game.
- Kendrick Perkins- Putting him here despite missing practice with the flu because he is likely to make the trip to Miami.
Returning to the lineup:
- Paul Pierce- Pierce practiced today and is planning to start Wednesday against Miami