The Celtics’ Twitter account just sent an update about this morning’s practice with some good news about Kendrick Perkins, and some bad but expected news about Eddie House:
E-House is out tonight, still home sick but hopes to join team in Atlanta; Perk practiced with 1st unit this AM along with Rondo and Pierce.
The pieces seem to be falling back into place, even if it’s very slowly.
Now bring back Garnett!
- “The circus continues”: House and Perkins sit out practice with flu
- Throwing some dimes: League rules may keep Perk & House from playing
- The Morning Walkthrough: Celtics starters play together
- Celtics preparing for Miami as if three starters won’t play
- The Morning Walkthrough: Eddie House starting to feel good