Garnett was the runaway winner, but not the only Celtic in the mix. Paul Pierce received 5% of the vote, to tie for third place, and Rasheed Wallace, with 3%, finished tied for fourth.
Here’s a little video to commemorate KG’s video:
If there’s one thing this video shows, it’s that polls don’t lie.
What’d you think KG was yelling at Bobby Brown, his grandmother’s chocolate cake recipe?
- Ray Allen, named top shooter of the decade, says Dirk is best
- Highlight Reel: ‘Air Up There’ is aptly named
- Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce named to SI’s All-Decade team
- White Chocolate Is Dead, But Jason Williams Is Now On The Magic
- Jeff Green doesn’t want Oklahoma City Thunder to get caught up in Celtics’ trash talk