1. Chris Forsberg of ESPNBoston took some video of Red Auerbach’s plaque being unveiled inside the North Station.
2. Greg Payne from CelticsBlog: Celtics-Bulls had upset written all over it even before tipoff.
All of the ingredients for an upset were spread on the table: The salivating thought of three days off awaiting them, a grueling five-games-in-seven-nights stretch coming to an end, a young and athletic Bulls team waiting in the weeds, and a slight hangover after a ridiculously easy win against a helpless New Jersey Nets squad the night before.
3. Zach Lowe of CelticsHub explores a three-team trade the Celtics could make… and would bring back James Posey.
4. Red’s Army is celebrating its fourth birthday party, and if you go you could win a free phone.
5. The NBA and its player’s association have made a classy move, donating $1 million to Haiti relief efforts. Unfortunately, $25,000 of that is rightfully Doc Rivers’.