Just a brief preview of tonight’s game. It IS St. Paddy’s Day, after all. Actually, it’s not really a preview at all.
Instead, I’ll give you a couple links that I find St. Paddy-ish.
1. First is a list of one man’s top ten favorite Celtics of the past 25 years. I’m pretty skeptical the author is actually a Celtics fan: While leaving Paul Pierce off the list, he includes Dino Radja, Gerald Green, Joe Johnson, and Chauncey Billups, Andrew DeClerq and Vitaly Potapenko. I guess he really has a spot in his heart for guys who never panned out as Celtics. I was surprised he didn’t include Mikki Moore. (Dime Mag)
2. No matter what you think of Rasheed Wallace, these are some pretty sick kicks. (Ball Don’t Lie) There are more Celtics kicks, too.
3. Rajon Rondo still doesn’t think the Celtics can be beat. (Celtics Hub) Funny, I remember the C’s saying the same thing last year, even when KG was down.
4. Happy St. Patrick’s Day from The Basketball Jones. You might remember the first guy on the list. In fact, you probably despise him.
5. This has nothing to do with basketball, but everything to do with crackheads, amateur sketches, and leprechauns.
On another note, there actually will be a game tonight. But it’s against the Knicks, and I’m thinking that not even all the luck of the Irish in the world could help the Knicks tumble the Celtics. Well, I hope.