(There is very little reason to include this song besides that I like it and it’s by the Young Gunz. Also, one of them — I’m not sure whether it’s Chris or Neefy — is wearing a Larry Bird jersey in the video [at 1:13]. I clearly approve.)
Every once in a while, I link to a few articles from other writers around the internet. You know, I throw some dimes.
- Paul Flannery provides a widely optimistic view on the three Celtics rookies. He concludes, “In Bradley, Harangody and Erden the Celtics’ future is better than it was at the end of last season.” But let’s face it: if those guys are cornerstones for the future, the Celtics are probably in trouble.
- Tom Halzack writes a nice piece about the changing direction of the Celtics offense. The team is now Rajon Rondo’s, and will have to react accordingly.
- Shaun Powell calls the Celtics bench one of the league’s top ten. He also provides a nickname for Shaq that might be the worst one I’ve heard yet: “Shrek II.”
- There’s a new shoe that supposedly adds 3.5 inches to a vertical leap. And, hold on, Chris Ballard can dunk?
- I tweeted about this, but it bears repeating: this photo is really cool.
- If you had Tommy Heinsohn in the pool for ”totally homer announcer most likely to be an artist on the side,” you’d be a winner. And he actually doesn’t look to be half bad: