Every once in a while, I link to a few articles from other writers around the internet. You know, I throw some dimes.
- It’s KA-zaam, Von. Damn it. Also, I get the feeling Semih Erden’s translator’s going to provide some serious unintentional comedy.
- It’s China’s lucky day! Patrick O’Bryant signed to play with Fujian SBS of the Chinese Basketball Association.
- Avery Bradley will likely miss the entire training camp. No big deal, though: camp only runs through Saturday. Come back quickly, Avery. It’s tough enough (impossible enough?) for rookies to crack Doc’s rotation as it is.
- You could win a visit from Paul Pierce. You know, if you want to write an essay about a coach in your community.
- Wyc Grousbeck, speaking about The Game That Must Not Be Named: “”We lost it, but I’m not putting up with that any more if I can help it.”
- Celtics talk about their first dunks. Delonte West, you are still a clown.
- Delonte tries to define the term beast. The man’s a Golden Panther.
- Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel calls Kevin Garnett “a bulky bruiser.” Only if I, a man with a dreadful case of white man’s disease, can call myself an athletic freak.
- A Nate Robinson tweet: “We all can’t be stars, but we all can shine bright.” Preach on, brotha.
- Glen Davis is confused. “I love my new role on the team!!” he tweeted. ”I feel like I’m going to be a big help this year.”
- The C’s sing happy birthday to Red Claws coach, and Danny’s son, Austin Ainge.
Got a tip? An article you think should be included? Send an email to email@example.com or hit me up on Twitter @CelticsTown.