The Celtics will sign Sasha Pavlovic, according to the Boston Herald. Earlier this season, Pavlovic played four games for the New Orleans Hornets and ten games for the Dallas Mavericks. As usual, he was generally awful.
Okay, this signing isn’t really that bad. You know, as long as Pavlovic never has to play a single second for the Celtics (which, hopefully, he won’t). I understand Pavlovic is just injury insurance. But if he — by some monstrosity — is ever forced into minutes, just realize that’s bad. Very bad.
P.S. – Can you tell me again why the C’s traded away Semih Erden and Luke Harangody for a second-round pick? So they could use one of the extra roster spots to add Sasha Pavlovic? Alrighty, then. I can’t speak for everyone, but I’d certainly rather hold onto a seven-footer with potential than sign Sasha freaking Pavlovic.
- Oh, the garbage heap: Celtics looking at a group of potential buyouts including Sasha Pavlovic and Morris Peterson?
- Please, not Sasha Pavlovic
- Powe close to Boston return? Murphy, Gadzuric, Pavlovic, Kapono also targets
- Luke Harangody likely to make Celtics
- Semih Erden,2008 draft pick, to finally sign with C’s?