Why not Sasha Pavlovic? Well, he hasn’t posted a PER better than 8.66 since 2006-’07, making him — during his best season of the past five years — approximately halfway as productive as an average player. He was the worst player in the entire NBA last year, according to win shares, and — despite being almost comically bad offensively — once said the sentence, “My defense is my offense.”
I think he meant to say, “My offense and defense are both offensive.”
Simply put, signing Sasha Pavlovic would send me into an angry tirade, and would make me wonder why the Celtics didn’t just sign any of 45 D-Leaguers better than Pavlovic. So please, Danny Ainge. Stay away from Sasha.
- Oh, the garbage heap: Celtics looking at a group of potential buyouts including Sasha Pavlovic and Morris Peterson?
- Powe close to Boston return? Murphy, Gadzuric, Pavlovic, Kapono also targets
- Celtics, players in free agency? Almost impossible
- Marquis Daniels may need season-ending surgery: Adding small forward more crucial
- Celtics to meet with Kwame Brown