First Tyson Chandler, now Chris Paul. We’re on Day Three of the post-NBA lockout era, and already the Boston Celtics are becoming part of ridiculous rumors. The NBA — it’s back, baby!
P.S. – Hollinger noted that any Chris Paul trade would have to include Rondo. Am I the only one on the fence about trading Rondo (and his $11 million contract) for Chris Paul (and what would likely be a significantly more expensive price tag)? I consider Paul a better player. But Rondo for Brendan Haywood money is one of the NBA’s best bargains.
- John Hollinger: The Boston Celtics have already clinched a playoff berth
- Rajon Rondo’s agent should be fired
- Rajon Rondo trade a possibility? Boston Celtics reportedly open to a deal
- Boston Celtics one of Josh Smith’s preferred trade destinations
- The latest sign John Hollinger needs to tweak his ratings