It’s reasonably safe to say the New Orleans Hornets will trade Chris Paul before this season. And by “reasonably safe,” I mean it’s okay to bet your car, house, first-born child, Dawson’s Creek limited edition DVDs, 14-year old Tamagotchi egg, Pogs collection and Jerome Moiso autograph.
Adrian Wojnarowski reports a number of teams believe the Hornets will make a deal by Friday, when training camp begins.
Three teams in pursuit of Paul believe the Hornets will push for final offers – and make a decision – by the start of training camp on Friday, front-office sources told Yahoo! Sports. The Clippers’ and Warriors’ packages are the most intriguing to New Orleans general manager Dell Demps, league sources said.
In two days, the Celtics could very well know which All-Star point guard they’ll begin the season with. Either way, they’ll enter a Christmas Day showdown against the New York Knicks in good hands.
- Celtics willing to trade for Chris Paul even if he doesn’t sign contract extension, according to a report
- Glen Davis desirable to New Orleans Hornets as part of Chris Paul package?
- Chris Paul’s agent says he wants trade to New York Knicks, not Boston Celtics, according to repot
- Rajon Rondo trade rumors: Is Dwight Howard part of the Boston Celtics’ Chris Paul plan?
- Chris Paul reportedly wants to team with Dwight Howard, too