Fill in the blank: Watching the Celtics these days is like __________.
I say it’s like pouring salt onto an open wound while eating moldy cheese, being stung by an angry pack of African killer bees and spending a week forced into wearing Robin Lopez’s haircut, all while Reggie Miller follows you around and commentates everything you do.
Losing twice to the Pistons in less than a week is not a good look.
- Pistons 98, Celtics 88: Oh, boy. That wasn’t good. At least Boston still has Rondo, Wilcox.
- Paul Pierce a game-time decision against Pistons
- Celtics 96, Pistons 85: The Captain returns, Boston finds elusive first win
- Celtics handle Pistons, but down goes Shaq
- Bulls 88, Celtics 79: It was just as ugly on DVR