On the positive side:
- the Avery Bradley dunk, shown above
- points, lots of points, even for the Celtics
- the century mark!!!
- the Celtics didn’t lay down and roll over, so there’s that
- Kevin Garnett: 23 and 13, 8-11 shooting, eight trips (!) to the free throw line
- THE ALL-STAR BREAK IS MERCIFULLY UPON US!!!
On the negative side:
- Rajon Rondo gets to see Kendrick Perkins on his birthday — can I get a collective “awwww”?
- the Celtics allowed six dozen points in the first half
- that makes five straight losses
I still haven’t watched the game since I covered high school hoops tonight, but there will be plenty more to come once I actually see the bloodbath.