I know Avery Bradley is playing splendiferously and Boston also has Mickael Pietrus and the back-to-being-decent-for-the-first-time-in-five-years Sasha Pavlovic to give solid minutes at backup shooting guard, but this Ray Allen injury stuff is starting to get worrisome.
- Mickael Pietrus likely out at least until playoffs, says Doc Rivers
- Mickael Pietrus status uncertain due to knee injury?
- Marquis Daniels, Celtics have preliminary buyout discussions
- Paul Pierce unlikely against Knicks; Sasha Pavlovic the likely starter
- Boston Celtics injury updates: Ray Allen out another game, Cs patient with Mickael Pietrus