I’m 20 minutes away from nightmares about Steve Novak and J.R. Smith, Ray “No Limitations” Allen didn’t play because his swelling returned and the Celtics’ bench was outscored 55-2. But at least watching Carmelo Anthony and Paul Pierce do super-scorer things was enjoyable, Avery Bradley hit five three-pointers himself (his shooting success is getting a little out of hand) and the Celtics wouldn’t entirely go away, although they didn’t seem completely committed on the defensive end tonight.
The magic number for the Atlantic Division is now one, and I hope never to see a Celtics opponent shoot like that again.
- The Knickerbockers, again relevant, make Celtics-Knicks fun — even if it’s not a rivalry
- Ray Allen rejoining Celtics tonight in New York, game-time decision against Knicks
- Highlight Reel: Jamar Smith, Celtics training camp invitee
- Celtics-Knicks shouldn’t be so emotional
- Knicks lay Easter egg; Celtics sweep it away