If you told me at the start of the season that Avery Bradley would start at point guard alongside Mickael Pietrus in what’s somewhat close to a must-win game, I would have sat in the bath tub with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a gallon of ice cream until both were gone. But that’s the situation in which the Celtics now find themselves, and I’m reasonably confident considering that THISGAMECOULDDECIDETHEFATEOFTHESEASONANDRAJONRONDOISN’TFUCKINGPLAYING!!!
Bradley’s shown the ability to play point guard in spurts and Paul Pierce can handle many of the ball-handling abilities. The Hawks are one of the teams that loves to full-court pressure Bradley when he dribbles the ball upcourt, so beware of the Jeff Teague one-man press.
- Ray Allen a game-time decision against Jazz; Mickael Pietrus timetable still unknown
- Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo, Mickael Pietrus out against Magic
- Ray Allen, Mickael Pietrus, Rajon Rondo not traveling to Atlanta
- Boston Celtics injury updates: Ray Allen out another game, Cs patient with Mickael Pietrus
- Ray Allen, Mickael Pietrus out against Orlando Magic