When Avery Bradley left to the locker room with Dr. Brian McKeon during the third quarter of last night’s game, three thoughts went through my head:
1) Thank the sweet lord that Ray Allen chose the right night to come back.
2) Maybe Bradley needs to go to the bathroom and McKeon’s just there as part of the buddy system.
But Bradley claims he’ll return for Game 4. He dislocated his shoulder temporarily, an issue that has actually bothered him all season.
“Shoulder went out. And he’s had that problem all year. Usually they’re able to — like a lego, they’ll snap it back in. It wouldn’t go back in,” Doc Rivers said of Bradley.
Rivers noted that the Celtics should know more on Saturday, but Bradley — who admitted the shoulder is “really sore” and still hasn’t settled into its proper socket — already told CSNNE he plans to be ready for Game 4. (CSNNE)
When asked whether he expected to play in Game 4 on Sunday, Bradley said, “of course. As of now, yeah.”
- Avery Bradley (shoulder) day-to-day
- Avery Bradley, Jermaine O’Neal to play games, real basketball games, today
- Even Jason Richardson must now pay attention to Avery Bradley’s growing offensive game; KG calls for Bradley contract extension
- Avery Bradley scores 16 points in Impact opener
- Avery Bradley still undecided about overseas, but considering it