When Ray Allen originally returned, Doc Rivers cautioned that he might need some games off for maintenance at some point in the playoffs. But he’s responded well to the rigors of the NBA playoffs to this point, and his ankle only seems to be getting stronger.
I guess the question I’m asking is: Should we trust Ray’s ankle at this point? Or did I just jinx everything to hell by even suggesting we might?
- Four injured Celtics all miss shootaround; Pietrus out tonight for sure
- Kevin Garnett needed x-rays on his thumb, they were negative
- Shaq present and dressed for shootaround
- Boston Celtics injury updates: Ray Allen out another game, Cs patient with Mickael Pietrus
- Ray Allen participates in shootaround; he and Josh Smith are game-time decisions