This seems like a good time to mention that Bradley — despite postseason shooting that more closely resembles 2011 than it does his 2012 rebirth — is second on the Celtics behind Kevin Garnett in postseason on-court/off-court numbers. And third isn’t even close.
- Celtics Vs Hawks: Avery Bradley Will Start, Al Horford Is A Game-Time Decision
- Ray Allen, Josh Smith in; Avery Bradley a game-time decision
- Who do you ride in the final six minutes of a close game: Ray Allen or Avery Bradley?
- Even Jason Richardson must now pay attention to Avery Bradley’s growing offensive game; KG calls for Bradley contract extension
- Avery Bradley says he’ll play in Game 4: “As of now, yeah”