Danny Ainge, true to form, is reportedly attempting to make aggressive maneuvers to secure the Celtics a lottery pick. If he fails to do so, or decides not to, the Celtics are reportedly very interested in Andrew Nicholson, the 6-foot-10 inside-outside threat who delivered St. Bonaventure its first NCAA tournament appearance in the past 12 years.
Nicholson could go before the Celtics pick at Nos. 21 and 22, but if he’s still around, Yahoo! reports that he “is unlikely to get past the Boston Celtics.”
Visit Nicholson’s Draft Express profile to find out more about his game.
- Celtics reportedly high on St. Bonaventure’s Andrew Nicholson
- Andrew Bogut and Milwaukee Bucks feeling little confidence as they head to Boston
- Report: Carlos Arroyo to sign with Boston Celtics
- Chuck Hayes on Boston Celtics’ radar, according to report
- Celtics Vs. Sixers: Boston Sneaks Past Philadelphia, 85-75, in Game 7