Okay, the third year admittedly dampens this news a little bit. But the last three mid-level signings the Celtics have made are Rasheed Wallace, Jermaine O’Neal and Chris Wilcox. Methinks Terry will outperform that terrific trio, by a landslide.
Ya know, assuming Mark Cuban chooses not to match the deal because he wants to keep cap space open for the remote possibility of adding a Dwight Howardian, Deron Williamsian stud.
- Jason Terry reportedly becoming focus as Boston Celtics move on from O.J. Mayo
- Celtics willing to double Miami Heat’s offer for Ray Allen, interested in Jason Terry
- Lamar Odom trade a possibility for Boston Celtics?
- Celtics in ‘final discussions’ on multi-year contract for Jason Terry, according to report
- Celtics fall late to Mavericks, 101-97