As the Celtics’ cap situation comes into focus, it looks more and more like Stiemsma’s future in Boston could depend on Ray Allen’s decision. If Allen stays, the Celtics will have hardly any money to match offers for Stiemsma. If Allen leaves, they could have a little cash to keep the backup center.
- Greg Stiemsma wants to remain a Celtic
- Greg Stiemsma Injury: Stiemsma exits Staples Center in walking boot, Celtics in market for another big
- Greg Stiemsma would ‘love to come back to Boston’
- Greg Stiemsma could have played last night, just resting with plantar fasciitis
- Kevin Garnett wants Greg Stiemsma rewarded with a long-term deal