He STILL hasn’t had surgery on his other shoulder? Ugh.
The worst part isn’t that Bradley will miss the beginning of the season. The Celtics will be able to survive without him for a month or so, assuming they sign another serviceable shooting guard this summer and/or E’Twaun Moore proves himself to be a decent pro in his second season. It’s just so cruel Bradley won’t get an offseason this summer. He needs to have a cot in the Celtics’ practice facility and shoot 1,000 jumpers per day. He needs to put a blindfold on his eyes and work on his ball-handling ability for hours at a time, so he can utilize his insane quickness to become a slashing threat off the bounce. Instead, because of shoulders that won’t work properly, he’ll be able to do zero work on his offensive game this summer.
I still expect Bradley to have a nice third season. But damn, this summer could have been huge in his development. Instead, he’s stuck in quicksand rehabbing two bum shoulders.
- Avery Bradley will have second shoulder surgery ‘shortly,’ according to report
- Avery Bradley reportedly to undergo surgery, miss playoffs, have four-month recovery period
- Avery Bradley definitely needs shoulder surgery, perhaps ‘very soon’
- Avery Bradley needs arthroscopic surgery on ankle
- Avery Bradley had surgery on both shoulders; also, a (relatively) brief recap of his season