Doc Rivers is moving on from Ray Allen, and he doesn’t want to discuss the departed shooter anymore. (Boston Herald)
But the Celtics coach, watching the Cs’ summer league team play Detroit today in Orlando, didn’t want anything to do with his former guard’s issues.
“Listen, I’m not talking about Ray right now. He’s no longer part of us,” said Rivers. “That’s my take, really. We talked about a lot of stuff, but really, I’m talking about our guys.”
Ray Allen is no longer part of the Celtics. Weird, but true. Let’s talk about Kris Joseph instead! I’m falling in love with Boston’s second-round pick, and it might be unhealthy.
- Allen, Rondo, Pietrus likely out Friday; Doc Rivers admits Celtics traded and un-traded Ray Allen
- Ray Allen might sit for a game to rest ailing ankle, says Doc Rivers
- Doc Rivers wants to bring band back, ‘hopeful’ Ray Allen will re-sign
- Doc Rivers’ concern for Ray Allen ‘growing’
- Ray Allen decides not to skip a game; Doc Rivers says ‘not yet’ about potential move