Thanks to Anonymous, the ironically named GoDaddy hacker, Celtics Town went into a coma this afternoon.
But after several hours during which Celtics Town consisted of a blank white screen (think: a 2-d version of Lawrence Frank), the world’s best Celtics blog (if you’re drunk and just shoveled ‘shrooms down your throat*) has been revived from the dead.
The angelic-voiced Ty Ray and I will be entering podcast mode tonight at 9 p.m. ET. Listen here and call in at 347-215-7771. A brief show description follows:
Kevin Garnett told reporters he’ll retire as a Boston Celtic, Bill Russell has undergone two heart procedures in the past month and, meanwhile, the NBA season approaches all too slowly.
Co-hosts Jay King and Ty Ray bring you the latest Boston Celtics news (hint: likely not much) and analysis (hint: likely much).
*If ‘shrooms don’t actually go down your throat, I will be very embarrassed. Either way, I have just revealed myself as someone who’s never tried ‘shrooms. That’s probably a hit to my street cred.
- King of the Court podcast, episode 4: Listen live tonight at 9 p.m. ET
- King of the Court podcast, episode 3: Listen live tonight at 9 p.m. EST
- King of the Court Podcast, Episode 5 tonight: Listen live here at 10 p.m. ET and/or call in
- King of the Court podcast, episode 2: Listen and download to iTunes
- King of the Court podcast tonight with Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated: Listen live at 9 p.m. ET