Boston Celtics showed interest in Jeff Adrien before he signed with the Charlotte Bobcats, according to report
I’ve been barricaded by a web of Western Mass. high school sports for the day and should continue to be so for the next few hours, but I figured I would chime in with this report.
Obviously, the big news isn’t that the Celtics were interested in Adrien. The big news is that they are still interested in anybody at all. Despite having more than 15 players invited to training camp, Danny Ainge, as always, continues his relentless and dizzying quest to improve the Boston Celtics however possible. Don’t be surprised if he continues to examine what it would take to bring another big man to Boston. With 10 days left until training camp (wait, there’s only 10 days left until training camp?!?!? /jumps high enough to record a personal record–or, in another measurement, 10 inches off the ground) the Celtics are happy but not 100 percent settled with their roster.
- Michael Beasley trade rumors: Another week, another report of Boston Celtics interest
- Celtics 94, Bobcats 82: And those are the Charlotte Bobcats
- The Heat showed interest in Stephon Marbury
- Antoine Walker trying to score camp invite with Charlotte Bobcats?
- Carlos Delfino drawing Boston Celtics’ interest, Courtney Lee ‘too pricey,’ according to report