Keyon Dooling’s agent refuted the rumor that his client is interested in signing with the Miami Heat… at least for the time being. (ESPN Boston)
Dooling was born in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., and there was some buzz that he might be interested in playing in nearby Miami if it allowed him to see his family more often. Stevenson said there’s no truth to that at the moment.
“He’s comfortable with where he is right now,” Stevenson said Saturday. “It was his decision to step away.”
So by this time next week, expect Dooling to take his talents to South Beach.
- Keyon Dooling, who announced his retirement, reportedly wants to play for the Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics thrashing of Miami Heat caused players-only meeting to revisit ‘that dark place’
- Keyon Dooling waived by Celtics
- Mickael Pietrus won’t play against Miami Heat or New Orleans Hornets
- Miami Heat targeting Ray Allen and Jermaine O’Neal, according to report