I don’t want to disrespect Jessica Camerato’s piece by block-quoting it. Just go read this. Now. Pay extra attention to Dooling’s discussion of being sexually abused, his quotes on Rajon Rondo (“I wish [the media] knew my friend the way I did”) and his daring (and without thinking too much about it, accurate) point about Kevin Garnett changing basketball as much as anyone in his generation.
- Josh Smith defends Rajon Rondo amid trade rumors
- Rajon Rondo shares that he is a ‘divo’ and Oscar the Grouch, discusses relationship with Doc Rivers
- Roster Countdown 11: Keyon Dooling
- Avery Bradley discusses his lack of basketball knowledge
- Chris Paul deal called off by NBA; Celtics acquire Keyon Dooling