I wanted to write something captivating, something magnanimous and beautiful and Joe Posnanskian, but instead I’ll just refrain from describing Amos Barshad’s piece on Jason Terry. My own words would only serve to illustrate how he’s a better, more imaginative, more entertaining writer than I am.
So just do yourself a favor and go read his piece.
- Jason Terry sounds easy to please, says Avery Bradley will start when he returns from injury
- Jason Terry isn’t Ray Allen, and he’s not trying to be
- Mavericks unlikely to match Jason Terry deal even if given the chance, according to report
- Celtics willing to double Miami Heat’s offer for Ray Allen, interested in Jason Terry
- Jason Terry still seems awesome