King of the Court podcast episode 13 with author and huge Celtics fan Michael Nye: Listen live tonight at 9
(Listen at 9 p.m. ET with the widget above, call in at 347-215-7771 and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.)
Like the body part that pushed Jared Sullinger down NBA Draft boards to the 21st selection, the King of the Court podcast is back tonight at 9 p.m. ET.
Last week’s episode was canceled when Hurricane Sandy quite literally almost burned my house down, but now we have three games (and a slew of topics) to discuss — is Boston’s bench better than it’s played? Will Doc Rivers settle on a rotation at any point this decade? Would Jason Terry predict a turkey on his next three bowls even after eight straight gutter balls? How did Jared Sullinger’s first start unfold? Why are the Celtics more than 20 points per 100 possessions worse with Jeff Green on the court? Is anybody even listening to me?
I’ll be joined by co-host Ty Ray and guest Michael P. Nye, whose debut book, “Strategies Against Extinction,” was flipping awesome even though it took me four tries to spell extinction correctly. Nye’s also a huge Celtics fan; he often writes me spectacular emails about small-ball and Jeff Green. Said emails normally reference Marvin Williams, which is a little weird, but I can get over it because Nye’s really phenomenal at writing.
- King of the Court Podcast, Episode 5 tonight: Listen live here at 10 p.m. ET and/or call in
- King of the Court podcast, episode 4: Listen live tonight at 9 p.m. ET
- King of the Court podcast episode 10 with ESPN Boston’s Greg Payne: Listen live tonight at 9 ET (changed until 9:30)
- King of the Court episode 11 with John Karalis of Red’s Army: Listen live tonight at 9
- King of the Court podcast, episode 3: Listen live tonight at 9 p.m. EST