Both of them need to play, especially Melo, who still needs to add several layers of polish. Both of them have no chance to play with the Celtics barring injury. This is an obvious, and good, move.
- Fab Melo ‘making strides’ and ‘in better shape,’ says Kris Joseph
- Kris Joseph dunked on Fab Melo and didn’t mind telling the world
- Fab Melo is learning from Kevin Garnett. EXCELLENT
- Boston Celtics Blow Out Magic to Conclude Orlando Summer League; E’Twaun Moore, Kris Joseph Injured
- Fab Melo likely to see “a lot of playing time” with Maine Red Claws this year