Listen to last night’s show with the widget above, subscribe to the podcast on iTunesand download all the episodes to your computer or tablet.
The Boston Celtics have won two straight, but, sadly, that doesn’t eliminate the line of layups they surrendered to the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday night.
Rajon Rondo’s streak remains intact, Jeff Green went from star one day to non-factor the next, Kevin Garnett’s minutes continue to be severely limited, Paul Pierce has quietly been pretty friggin’ awesome, Boston’s offense is actually ahead of its defense (weird), Leandro Barbosa is a tale of two sides of the court, and Jared Sullinger continues to progress quite well.
I joined co-host Ty Ray Monday night at 9 p.m. ET to discuss all the happenings in the Celtics universe.
- Listen and download on-demand: Last night’s King of the Court podcast
- King of the Court, episode 15: Listen live tonight at 9
- King of the Court podcast, episode 2: Listen and download to iTunes
- Download and listen to last night’s King of the Court podcast with brilliant author, and huge Celtics fan, Michael Nye
- Listen on demand: King of the Court podcast with John Karalis of Red’s Army