Is it bad I’m hoping Avery Bradley is a magical panacea to cure Boston’s defense, salvage the backup point guard situation (even though that’s clearly not his natural position), keep Rajon Rondo out of a suspension, convince someone to run a sixth season of The Wire, and somehow find a way to help the New England Patriots secondary?
Maybe I’m expecting a little much, but Bradley’s return drawing close is great news.
- Bradley ‘not even close’ to returning
- Practice Notes: Avery Bradley sent to D-League afilliate
- Who do you ride in the final six minutes of a close game: Ray Allen or Avery Bradley?
- Avery Bradley so nervous last year he didn’t even want to practice
- Avery Bradley reportedly to undergo surgery, miss playoffs, have four-month recovery period