The Celtics don’t play until Wednesday’s tilt with Garnett’s alma mater, so applaud Doc for a good decision. No reason to make the elderly folks run unnecessarily, especially on the heels of a tough back to back. The Timberwolves just beat the Bucks by ten, so it’s a good idea to be as fresh as possible when they arrive.
Oh, and here’s your obligatory “Hopefully Stern doesn’t fine the Celtics” joke. I hope you enjoyed it.
- Rajon Rondo named to Third Team All-NBA, Kevin Garnett left off all three teamsRajon Rondo named to Third Team All-NBA; Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce receive votes
- Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce named to SI’s All-Decade team
- Avery Bradley sits out Celtics practice, Doc Rivers worried he won’t be able to finish postseason
- Jason Terry: “I have a firm belief this team will win a championship”
- Did Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce crush an NBA labor deal?