Jeff Green’s suddenly Mr. Consistent Offense; Kevin Garnett had zero rebounds but still managed to be awesome by shooting 9-11 for 19 points in just 23 minutes (the last stat = the most awesome); Jared Sullinger had nine rebounds in 22 minutes; Rajon Rondo continues to fill up the stat sheet; and Boston’s defense has been revived from the dead ever since Rondo wrassled with Kris Humphries and Doc Rivers called his team soft (not saying there’s any correlation, but still).
A good win for the Celtics on the second night of a home-and-home against the Sixers. As @Mister_Pierce tweeted, “Last nights loss rubbed the right players the wrong way. You can tell.”
- Celtics 92, Sixers 91: Boston uses fourth-quarter rally to open series right
- Sixers 95, Celtics 94: Boston should have a few regrets after overtime loss
- Celtics Vs. Sixers: Boston Sneaks Past Philadelphia, 85-75, in Game 7
- Rondo ejected as Celtics fall to Brooklyn 95-83
- Jason Terry calls Kris Humphries “pretend” tough guy, Humphries says he needs a tetanus shot