Jared Sullinger is the most mature 20-year old basketball player on earth; the Celtics bench is suddenly approaching its promise; Courtney Lee showed more signs of continuing to dig his way out of an early-season slump (though he did have a few head-scratching turnovers while running the point); Rajon Rondo now has fewer than 10 assists in eight of his last 12 games (by my count, at least); Paul Pierce remains a talented scorer; KG’s omniscient contributions go without saying; Avery Bradley made James Harden work for everything he got; and a bad second-half stretch was completely overcome by a response that could only be compared to the Jamaicans owning the Swiss at the bar in Cool Runnings.
I see pride, I see power, I see a bunch of bad-ass mothers who don’t take no crap off nobody.
- Courtney Lee Trade: Boston Celtics, Houston Rockets Sign-And-Trade Falling Apart?
- Courtney Lee Trade: Boston Celtics Send JaJuan Johnson, E’Twaun Moore, And Sean Williams To The Houston Rockets Via Sign-And-Trade
- Lawrence Frank has second interview with Houston Rockets
- Courtney Lee Trade Still Expected To Happen; Houston Rockets Will Waive E’Twaun Moore, According To A Report
- KG and Avery Bradley: A love story