I’m a blogger, so I have opinions on things that I don’t actually understand like advertising and commercials. Here are my thoughts:
- It’s Rajon Rondo.
- The whole “athletes wearing their uniforms to work” thing has always slayed me, for whatever reason.
- Steve Levy calling John Anderson “dude” is inexplicably funny to me too.
- Rondo’s double-take as Anderson is walking away is subtle and well-executed.
- The smaller hand gimmick lasts too long.
- I don’t have a real job that has meetings. Do bosses really shake everyone’s hands on the way out?
- It’s not that funny.
Follow Tom on Twitter: @Tom_NBA.