The Celtics have signed point-god Terrence Williams through the remainder of the season and beyond according to Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski:
Williams actually was held out of the Celtics last game against the Jazz, but the organization obviously saw something they liked in Williams (probably during his amazing first half against Phoenix) and decided to keep him around. The deal will conditionally keep Terrence Williams with the Celtics through the 2013-2014 season, with incentives for next season according to the Globe’s Gary Washburn. The former Louisville guard has averaged 4.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 2.0 assists in 15 minutes per game since signing a 10-day contract with the Celtics. You can read more about him here and here.
Follow Jordan on Twitter: @HiggsOnHoops
- Reports: Boston Celtics sign Terrence Williams to 10-day contract
- Kenyon Martin, Terrence Williams reportedly being targeted by Boston Celtics
- Rick Pitino with nothing but praise for former Louisville Cardinal Terrence Williams
- Terrence Williams showed flashes at point guard. Can it continue?
- Courtney Lee Trade: Boston Celtics Send JaJuan Johnson, E’Twaun Moore, And Sean Williams To The Houston Rockets Via Sign-And-Trade