Every once in a while, I link to a few articles from other writers around the internet. You know, I throw some dimes.
- I didn’t know Perk could move and groove like that. But if I ever hear “That’s that Houston!” again, I might chuck my computer out the window.
- Delonte West is making a habit of being the last man in the gym.
- Nate Robinson could swim in Shaq’s shoes. But running suicides in them is more fun. And so is trying to defend Delonte West in the size 22s. Nate: “I think that’d be a good punishment. Guys gotta run in Shaq’s shoes if you don’t do something right.”
- Kevin Garnett ain’t lying: “This chemistry has been very good. Needless to say, it’s a (bleeping) zoo around here. But we have to work on things at the same time.”
- Tom Thibodeau offers high praise to Joakim Noah. “”His motor, to me, is very similar to Kevin Garnett,” Thibodeau said of Noah. “It’s high, high energy. I’ve never seen him low on energy. It doesn’t matter if it’s the start of practice, the end of practice, he’s just always in motion. I felt that on the opposing team, when we were competing against him, he’s one of those guys, he didn’t take any plays off. He’ll make four or five efforts on the same play.” Noah’s response: “”Kevin Garnett’s a heck of a player, so that’s very nice of him.”
- Michael Finley didn’t always play basketball like your grandfather’s grandfather’s grandfather.
- Shaq’s shot at Chris Bosh: “They [the Miami Heat] got a great 1-2.” Zing.
- As if the Celtics needed any more bonding, they’re going to the movies tonight.
- The playoffs were very important to Nate Robinson. Very, very important.
- According to Chris Forsberg, “Doc Rivers admitted Von Wafer hasn’t gotten a fair shot at proving himself yet. ‘It’s been unfair for him, honestly, because he’s kinda been with the third unit with Delonte [West] playing with the second unit. [Wafer] hasn’t had the opportunity to play with the better players. The same thing with Luke [Harangody], the same thing with Semih [Erden]. It’s very difficult to show how good they are. Preseason, we’ll see a lot more, then [Wafer will] be in with one of those [first] two teams, and then I think I’ll have a better look at him.’”
Got a tip? An article you think should be included? Send an email to email@example.com or hit me up on Twitter @CelticsTown.